.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Professor Pille's Planetary Panopticon

Currently under advisement and endless reconstruction. Perhaps confusing yet amusing. A highly vulnerable manifestation of the internationally-regarded Mt. Palomine Institute of Mysteries and its founder, the venerable Professor Antonio Pille. Dedicated with warmest regards to the varied ghosts of Aristophanes, Rabelais, Swift, Sterne, Jarry, Mencken, Baron Munchhausen, and the gentle and honorable Robert Benchley.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portville, Narragansett National District

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dimp cannonades chapeau into Circus Minimus!

Dave believes the bestest strategy is to run up against himself sidewise

Dave's platforms:

Eye-Wrack: "Declare a time-out, withdraw the troops, apologize to everyone, and then re-invade the place again but this time do it the right way!"

Health Care: "I care that everyone should get healthy!"

Abortion: "I believe in self-determination--give the fetuses the vote and let them decide--democratically!"

Religion: "I am the Lord Jeebus but I have absolutely no faith in myself! I am a Evangelical Vegetable-aryan; I believe in separation of churches and steaks!"

The Budget: "The government should buy its toilet paper and missiles at Wal-Mart and save a big bundle!"

iMerika's© relationship with Russia: "The only good Commie is dead!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home